Connecticut Exterior Painting
Expert Service at Affordable Rates
Painting the exterior of your home is a fast and affordable way to transform its appearance and increase curb appeal. At Painters in CT, we offer exterior painting in Connecticut for all types of exterior surfaces and decks. Our family-owned business serves the needs of homes and commercial properties throughout Connecticut and Westchester County, New York.Our Pricing.
We have honed our process to be as seamless as possible. Prior to booking your job, we will call to confirm the colors, details of your project, and answer your questions. Because the cost of exterior painting varies depending on property size, condition, and the time frame you wish to have the project completed in, getting all of the details of the project beforehand is an important part of our process. Our painters carefully prepare your home by covering plants and trees, decks, and outdoor furniture. We pressure wash your home, wash surfaces, and fill any holes or cracks, protecting your windows and doors so nothing is damaged in the painting process.
Pricing breakdown below for various exterior services:
- VINYL/ALUMINUM SIDING EXTERIOR PAINTING(Pressure wash and paint)
- Small Size Home (900-1500 sqft) - $2250-$4500
- Medium Size Home (1500-2500 sqft) - $3750-$6000
- Large Size Home (2500-3000 sqft) - $5250-$7500
- X-Large Size Home (3000+ sqft) - $7500+
- CEDAR EXTERIOR (Scrape, sand, pressure wash, and paint)
- Small Size Home (900-1500 sqft) - $3000-$7500
- Medium Size Home (1500-2500 sqft) - $5250-$9000
- Large Size Home (2500-3000 sqft) - $8250-$11250
- X-Large Size Home (3000+ sqft) - $11250+
Five Qualities of Great Exterior Paint
When you choose to paint the exterior of your home or commercial building, you want to ensure that you're choosing a color that matches your aesthetic, but a paint that will also provide you with necessary durability.
At Painters in CT, we only work with the highest quality paints, and you can be sure that the one we use for your property will possess the following five qualities:
- It is long lasting: There's nothing worse than applying exterior paint only for it to loose its gloss and color after a few years. You can rest assured that everything we apply is guaranteed to be long lasting.
- It will resist stains and fungal growth: If you're decorating the exterior of your property, you don't want there to be dirt or mold. That's why it's important to ensure that the paint being used is resistant to stains and fungal growth.
- It will have strong adherence properties: Depending on the condition of your property, you may have old, weathered paint that must be covered. Therefore, it's important that the paint being used will adhere to the surface of the old material with ease.
- It is flexible: Because building materials change shape and size with temperature and moisture level changes, it's important to select paint that can adapt to these changes.
- It is chalking resistant: Any great quality exterior paint will be able to resist chalking for the duration of its lifetime.
Give us a call today at (860) 333-6881 to discuss your exterior painting project.
We're an Eco-Friendly Painting Company
Many designer and high rated paints are unfortunately loaded with VOCs (volatile organic compounds) that can can negatively affect the environment and contribute to global warming. However, at Painters in CT, we make it our mission to use as many "green" paints and products as possible. That way, you'll still get the beautiful exterior you desire without the detrimental impacts on the earth or your health.
Get Started with a Color Consultation
Selecting the perfect color for your home’s exterior is often the most challenging part of the process for our customers. We are happy to consult with you about the colors that will work best for your home. Our Connecticut exteior painting experts can discuss the basic color schemes and suggest various ideas to help you find the ideal new color for your home.
When you are ready to start planning your new home exterior, contact us to learn how we can help.